Monday, March 23, 2009

I Really Should Stop Making Bets!!



So it has been a little while since my last post and I think I mentioned that I had started a bet with TK to see who could go the longest without eating meat. Well of course I lost. I was at a meeting up at school and they had free pizza and I didn't even think about it and took a a few slices of some delicious pepperoni pizza. So now I have to fulfill my end of the bet I guess since I lost. I will let you know what it is if it turns out ok. I hope it does but it could be kind of awkward too.




So you think I would learn my lesson there with the whole bet thing right? Nope I just started a new competition kind of thing with TK again. We are going to see who can lose the highest percentage of body weight. This one shouldn't be as bad I don't think and I think I have an edge cause I have more to lose. It's not as bad to lose this one either. We are going to weigh in once a week and the loser of the week has to buy the other person a Jamba. I will try to keep an update on how things are coming on that whole thing. It is gonna be TK and Luke's Biggest Loser Challenge, and anyone else that wants to joing in is more than welcome.




As for everything else not much is going on, except it is March Madness. My bracket is already doing pretty bad so I am just cheering for all the underdogs now. O and just 15 days until opening night for baseball. My favorite time of the year and I am definitely ready for another season and hopefully can see my Yankees back in the World Series. It has been too long. Maybe they aren't spending enough money haha. One of my favorite sites to see though is a baseball field in the spring and summer. Almost nothing better.




Well that's it. School is coming to a close and I am ready for the summer. That was one last random thought from me but until next time, keep on truckin!!


2 comments:

  1. dude.. that is too bad you lost your bet. I was wondering how that was going, I will join your weight loss competition.. That sounds like a doable bet. Tell me when you are going to do your weighins and I will make sure to tell you what my beginning weight is and we can compare. This is one of your more insightful ideas.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to remember you making some bets on the mission too - no tea, no ice cream. Or something like that. :)

    ReplyDelete